Sunday, July 29, 2007

TWO OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!!


This is Brittany and Brooke Erichsen - two of my favorite people in the world!! They read my blog and I included their dad's name in an earlier entry and they wanted to be on it too - so here you go girlies!! Let me tell you a little something about my friends. Brittany is hysterical, always laughing and has quite the sharp tongue! Brooke is quieter, but has her funny moments! She's got the cutest little giggle. They were at my house last weekend for a graduation party, so we took a few pics. Check out Brittany's huge green earrings - those are mine that I gave to her, without asking mom - oops!! She wore them for the party and Sunday at church - we both have such great tastes!! I love these girls - two of my favorite people!

3 comments:

Terri said...

They're two of my favorite people too!! And they loved seeing their pic on the web - they feel famous (and only Brittany noticed the fact that their last name was spelled wrong! :)

Debbie said...

OH MY GOSH - as many documents that we have filed away with Dan and Darren's partnership, you would think I could spell your name correctly - so sorry!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.