Tuesday, July 17, 2007

TOO MUCH PIZZA HUT!!!

We were busy working on the house tonight, so instead of stopping to cook (which I had a meal planned out already) I just decided to order pizza! It was easy, didn't have to stop and cook and clean up and I had a coupon. The Pizza Hut delivery girl shows up and she was talking about the progress we have made on our house and how from the outside it looks beautiful. She said, "I have been here many times over the past few months and you guys are doing a wonderful job."

OH MY GOSH!! Apparently we have ordered a little bit of Pizza Hut pizza over the past few months. So much so she has slowly seen the progress of the remodel. She remembers "when you didn't have any walls and your house was empty."

So once we are finished I'm thinking of having the Pizza Hut delivery girl over for a home cooked meal so she knows that I can cook!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha HA! that is funny! Sounds like us. We used to take the kids to Culpepper's a lot on Monday's since kids eat free on Monday's, and they would all say hi to us when we got there! We would joke that they all "knew" us there! We have leveled that off!

Same thing with Taco Bell back when I was skinny before kids....I would order a bean burrito with NO cheese, at least four times a week for the high protein.....I got to the window one day...I was about 26, and the kid working was 16 probably, and he said, "You come here a lot."

I really didn't know what to say to that...but I have a few choice words if he would say it now!