Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MORE PICTURES OF OUR HOUSE!!


This is Darren's bathroom - he tiled the bathroom himself - even the shower. This was his first time and I was very impressed! He did a great job!

Darren picked out the colors and tile. When he first mentioned brown I wasn't sure, but I love this bathroom! It's a small bathroom, but now we have two and that's a good thing!
We have been trying to find pictures, or something to put on the wall, but my metrosexual husband is being picky!!


I tried the frame without pictures or glass thing. What do you think? You can't tell by the pictures, but they are different colors of gold, different textures, etc. I need to play with it a little more. I'd like to find some round frames.



This is what we did with our chest - put it in our closet! It's a great piece, but it's just too big with all the pieces in our bedroom, so we reworked the closet. It's not that bad. Maybe someday we'll have a master bedroom where we can have all our furniture out!!


A different view of our bed - in the corner you can see a picture that needs to be hung - it's a really pretty picture - can't wait to see it on my wall, it's going to go great!


A different view of our bedroom -The frame thing, too many, not enough, where should I add more??


A little darker view - sorry - I'm not too good at picture taking.
The baseboards are down now, just one more room to go - the guest bedroom. Then we'll begin the job of putting up the crown moulding. Darren is finishing up retrimming all the doors in the house. We are hosting a graduation party this Saturday so it's been our kick in the butt to get the house done as much as we can!! I've been playing in the backyard - I'll take pictures there when I'm done. Again, trying to do a Home and Gardens kind of backyard on a Wal-Mart budget, but it's not looking too bad!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbie,

Your house is really beautiful. I love that you have vision, you can see what a house can become...Scott and I cannot do that! We have to like it when we buy it, because we do not have vision on what we could change in a house......we suck.

tjep said...

I think your bathroom is very nice! That's the kind of shower I would like in our bathroom. Good work on the tile!

tjep said...

Oh...I like the frames except I would group the smaller ones together.

Carmela said...

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! I LOVE the bathroom. And how impressive that Darren (sp?) can do it himself! Looks so relaxing and elegant.
About the frames, I'm the LAST person to give advice about decorating, so I won't give any! Or I could give advice and then you dould do the opposite of what I say!
But I'm glad you shared them, because I want to do something similar in our living room (using nice photos of our family). This might give me a starting point.

christy p said...

Your bathroom is BEAUTIFUL. I like how you did the frames in the bedroom too!

DonnaG said...

Wow Debbie, everyone likes your frames. TOLD YA !!!! I think they look very cool. Good job on it. And, where is that second bathroom?

Debbie said...

The second bathroom is between the family room and kitchen...where our washer and dryer and pantry used to be.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri Leming said...

Hey Debbie!
WOW...how cool to hear from you on my blog! So, of course, had to check out yours. First of all, have a fabulous trip in Carmel... you will LOVE it, but take a sweater, it's quite chilly, even during the day!
LOVE your remodel. WOW...you guys really have great taste!

Love and miss you MUCH,
Sheri :-)

Unknown said...

I have dedicated a post in your honor, Debbie from LONG BEACH!