Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TAKING A BREAK!!!

We are currently in Carmel exploring northern California this week!! In need of a much needed break and with Darren starting his new job next week, we decided to take this week and explore! We had dinner last night on the 18th hole of Pebble Beach. Darren was very excited!! It was amazing - absolutely beautiful. I did find some properties within the famous 17 mile drive that I want, we will be going to the bank upon return to see if we can get that 25 million dollar loan!!! Today we are heading up to San Francisco for a couple days. I'll tell you more when we get back and post some of our great pictures! They aren't Dave Peeters quality, but they are beautiful!!! :-)

2 comments:

MLasch said...

My dad will love that last comment!

What new job? Details!

Carmela said...

Yeah ... details!
How wonderful that you can take time off and relax. I'm so happy for you!