Friday, June 29, 2007













MY MISSOURI FRIEND, TINA!!

So this is my friend from St. Louis, Tina. She has just recently been posting comments on my blog - so I thought I'd introduce her to my California friends as it looks like she may be checking in frequently!

We worked together at St. Louis Children's Hospital in the Pediatric Plastic/Reconstructive Dept. I was a medical secretary at the time and she was a transcriptionist. It was back in the year of 1991 - I think. We had a great time working together (man did we know how to flirt with all the docs!!) and it's all because of me that she's a successful independent medical transcriptionist! I was supposed to get a percentage of her salary as a thank you, but I'm still waiting for that check!! We were friends during some pretty critical points in our lives - purchasing our first homes, getting married, starting new things in our jobs, etc. Tina's a blast and I'm sure if any of my California friends met her you would love her too! We go through spurts keeping in touch - but I love the fact that when we do, it's all still the same and that's what friendships are all about.
We do tend to banter - and she has quite the sarcastic tongue, so don't be surprised if you see some of that come out in our exchanges!!

Oh yeah, Tina B. mind if I post your and Tyler's picture??


6 comments:

Unknown said...

DEBBIE! Imagine my surprise when I went back to your page to see if you had responded to my latest post on your blog....and saw MY face staring back at me! Talk about scary!

Thanks for that! :-) You are right, we had a blast, I miss you a bunch, think you are rude for waiting so long to respond to my emails, but I still love you...and it is like we haven't missed a step each time we reconnect!

Unknown said...

By the way.....I should mention that it took you so long to email me back, the day before you emailed me, I had been looking up all the hookers in Duqoin to find your family. I was just about a day away from calling them to see if you were still alive.

Debbie said...

oh my gosh - you are still a whiny baby! i was having too much fun reading your "i hate you" e-mails and knowing with each day that passes I was ticking you off!!

DonnaG said...

First of all, Tina...instead of talking to DEBBIE about Debbie, you should really check in with those around her here in So Cal. We probably have WAY more interesting spins on things pertaining to Debbie :) And, love that you are looking up hookers. Sounds so wrong!

Unknown said...

Donna, I had actually NEVER met a Hooker until I met Deb! And what a classy one she was (WAS)!! Though her hooker days are in the past, some of her behaviors will never change! Must be the lack of a knee cap....We will have to share stories....I am sure together, we can keep this blog hoppin!! :-)

Unknown said...

This is lame.....get a new idea and post something else for me to comment on.....no wonder you don't get much action here....spice it up!

Entertain me!