Thursday, June 07, 2007

I HAVE A BLOG?? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN??!!

I see that Lori and Donna have still been checking in even though I haven't blogged for a while! Thanks for that!

I will take pictures in the next couple of days and post them. It is nearly complete and it's so beautiful! I LOVE IT!!! We are going to have a party soon - Darren's really set on having one, I'm not so sure. People want to come see it, I know, but I guess a housewarming party after a remodel sounds like a "come look at my new stuff," kind of party.

Darren and I are still married after the reconstruction! I do believe that saying is true, "if a couple can make it through a rennovation, they can make it through anything." I didn't do well during all of it - thank goodness Darren is a very patient man!

During all the mess I found out I had a lesion on my pituitary gland. It was causing a miscommunication between my gland and the organs that it's in control of. They were talking brain surgery! YIKES!! But thankfully Jesus came through for me yet again. I'm on a medication that's actually made for people with Parkinson's. Funny thing about it - if I had Parkinson's it would help all that Parkinson's does to a body, but since I don't, it actually causes those things - dizziness, at times extreme, weakness, headaches.....so weird. But the blood work that was so off the charts high is now coming down and things are starting to work again! Hopefully as my blood work normalizes the lesion will shrink and not turn into an actual full fledged tumor.

So for a couple of weeks I was quite the mess - but again, my patient husband and my Jesus walked along side me and held my hand.

Darren and I are going away for a three day weekend - just to kick back, shop, and relax some. I'm really looking forward to it. Kyle Cherryholmes and Matt Leuht (sp?) are staying here - we may need to redo our house again when we get back!!!! :o)

Now that all my whining and complaining has died down - although I wouldn't be me if I didn't do that a little bit! - I'll get back to blogging!

Are you happy now Donna?????

No comments: