Thursday, June 07, 2007


WHAT DOES YOUR DRAWING SAY ABOUT YOU???

I've seen this on other blogs so I thought I would give it a try - I'm not so sure the person they are describing below is me. My drawing a little embarrassing since Jenny Platt did hers with a baby in one arm and a mouse in the other!!

http://drawing.feedbucket.com/

The results of your analysis say:

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You have a peaceful mind, viewing the world with calm and serenity. To you, life is not about struggle and strife but about existence and co-existence.
You are creative, mentally active and industrious.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to see you are back amoung the living bloggers!! I missed seeing your posts, Hope to meet soon at IAG (Its A Grind). I will be praying that you are feeling better soon- especially for the 4th of July parade.

Lori said...

Yeah Debbie. I had just about given up on your blog. Good to see you back!