Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MINISTER TO COUPLES: SEX EVERYDAY!!!

I saw this article and it really struck me as funny.....
(Rhonda - do you think Bruce might preach on this any time soon??!!)

-----------------------------

MINISTER TO COUPLES: SEX EVERYDAY!!

YBOR CITY, Florida (AP) -- A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members: Hanky panky every day.

Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth issued the 30-day sex challenge to take on high divorce rates.

"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said Sunday. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."

The challenge doesn't extend to unwed congregants, however.

-----------------------------

I'm glad to see that they didn't offer this to the ENTIRE congregation - only wedded congregants!

Do I dare ask if any of you are up to the challenge??!! :o)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Epic's tagline is "uncommon". I think it would fit us well.

DonnaG said...

I am up for it. Funny thing, Lenny heard about this too. He passed this on to me yesterday. He comes home today after being gone for two days.

Debbie said...

So Donna, does that mean the challenge begins TODAY!! :-) Pehaps we should bring this up on the cruise this weekend!