Friday, February 08, 2008

THE 'HOW TO' FOR TODAY.....

Google is our home page when we log on and everyday there are a couple "How To's" - how to bake the perfect cherry pie...how to sew this and that....all sorts of how to's. The How To for today was "How To Get Pregnant." Infertility issues have been our problem for the 12+ years we've been married, but I thought, hey, maybe I'll learn something new.......

So I click........

"How To Get Pregnant"
STOP ALL CONTRACEPTION

Oh man.............so THAT'S our problem!!!!!!!!! :o) So I wasn't supposed to take a birth control pill the same time I was taking a fertility pill??

I couldn't help but crack up. I just think that's hysterical!!

4 comments:

DonnaG said...

Seriously, that was the answer?

Carmela said...

ok, seriously, that is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I'm still shaking my head in amazement.

Kim said...

Duh!!!!! ...And maybe if you want to quit smoking you should not put cigarettes in your mouth.

tjep said...

I agree with Kim,DUH! Come on!