Monday, March 05, 2007

STARTING EARLY TODAY BECAUSE....

Last week our contractor and his crew came early - I'm in the bathroom drying my hair (bent over to dry my hair upside down!). I turn off the dryer and I hear a loud "Hello." I lift my head up and see our contractor standing there. OH MY GOSH. I did have a short robe on - but it wasn't closed. So now I'm up, showered, dressed and ready to go HOURS before they arrive!!!! :-)

Our walls are down, no washer, dryer, fridge, oven, dishwasher - we are living out of our freezer and an apartment size fridge. So glad we live in California now - we get to grill and sit out on our picnic table in the 75 degree weather!! I'll post pictures later.



3 comments:

DonnaG said...

I have soooo many thoughts about what to write here right now, but since this is for public veiwing, I won't embarrass you. Does this guy have a key to your house and just walk in? Woah you need some boundries baby.

Debbie said...

They do have a key and we do have boundaries - unfortunately I was not notified of the earlier start time - that's Darren's fault!! Thank you for not writing your thoughts!! :-)

DonnaG said...

You are welcome!!!!