Monday, March 12, 2007

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO???

You've seen on my previous post pictures of what will be a second bathroom - but this is a picture of the new toilet in our regular bathroom (which we are also redoing). Do you see anything missing?? I call Darren to ask him about the seat and lid - while the plumbers are here - he says to me, "Oh yeah, I've got to go buy that." When I told the plumbers, they were holding their faces. I told them to go ahead and laugh, it's okay!! Great! Now what do I do?? Do you know how hard it is to balance AND look at the remodel magazines?!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Just looking at that picture makes me hurt! Don't fall in!

christy p said...

OOHHHHH...I couldn't help but giggle when I saw the photo. Sorry about your dilemma...hope it gets fixed soon.

DonnaG said...

I am gonna keep quiet on this one. hahahhahaaaaaaa