Monday, March 12, 2007

BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW.....

  • I was voted a Senior Favorite my senior year - 1984 : "Most Flirtatious Girl." I didn't know I flirted - I just thought I had a lot of guy friends. My sister was bestowed the same her senior year in 1979!!
  • I wanted to be a TV journalist - newsreader for a "big TV station in St. Louis." Then I discovered the medical field and went that way in college.
  • Once, on a blind date I went bike riding - first one of the season - the guy I went with was a big time biker and tennis player. We rode WAY too much (and I was even in shape then!) . We stopped at the top of the hill and the only way I could get him to stop was to throw up - which I did!! That was the first and last date!
  • When I was little and into my early teen years I used to sing specials in church ALL the time. Then my dad said I sounded like a country singer holding her nose (I had a deviated septum which once fixed that nasal thing stopped!). I've never sang in public since. Although if I kept on singing, I could have become rich and famous!!!
  • I was once a hooker - yep, that's right. For YEARS I was one. Then I got married and Darren made me change my last name!!! I went from Debra Kay Hooker to Debra Kay Williams!! My nickname: The Hook!
So there are a few tid bits about me that you may not have known!

No comments: