Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MY BIG HINEY!

Okay, so this morning I took a walk - I'm trying to walk again, be healthier, etc. Plus, my doctor told me to! Anyway, I walked from my house, around the golf course, back up, a decent distance - when I'm on my way home and there's an old man sitting in his little motorized scooter of a wheelchair and he says to me..."Hey there young lady, if you want to get rid of your big hiney you better double time your steps."

OH MY GOSH - so I tell him I've walked around the golf course as well as several blocks and I'm actually in "cool down" mode on my way home. Then he says, "well, if you say so." Like he didn't believe me.

I suddenly got a burst of energy, pushed him in his wheelchair to El Dorado Park and proceeded to push him in the lake!

Okay, that's not true - but does anybody want to go TP'ing with me tonight!!! :o)

6 comments:

sharon said...

ok, I'm glad that I wasn't with you. He would have zeroed in on my sugnificant backside.

What a great story.

Lori said...

Oh no he did - unt! Old people are too funny.

Anonymous said...

That's going to be me when I'm old, saying whatever I want without any consequences. I'm not sure why simply not dying gives people a free pass on the accepted social standards they have managed to follow their whole lives, but I plan to make the most of it.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that guy said that to you! I'm with Tim - age doesn't now mean you don't have to be nice anymore. Don't let him discourage you; your commitment to exercise is great! And there is nothing wrong with your hiney! Since you didn't really push him into the lake, yes, I will help you TP his house and chair.

Cathy

Debbie said...

Tim - I'm going to be careful not to walk, ride, or cruise by your house!! What do you define old?? When should I start staying away...at 40?? :o)

DonnaG said...

When do you want to go TPing????