Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MY DATE WITH ACTOR COLIN FIRTH



Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real that you couldn't shake it?? The other night I had a dream about Colin Firth - I love this guy. I saw one of those enormous life size stand ups of him at the movies the other night advertising Mama Mia, so I guess that's why I dreamt of him.

In my dream I still lived at home and after the date he came into the house. After my parents went to bed we snuck into my bedroom. Now, all we did was kiss, seriously. I guess my dream skipped a little, because the next thing that happened was we woke up and he was in his underwear. My mom got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and that's when I woke up from the dream. But my heart was racing, I was sooooo nervous and even though I was awake, I was laying there trying to figure out how I was going to get Colin out of the house without getting caught. My parents driveway goes from the side of the house around to the back, which is where their bedroom is. I'm seriously laying there thinking how they will hear his car leave. Again, I'm awake, but it felt so real and I was all anxious. Then I rolled over and there was Darren with his back to me and I thought it was still Colin, so I sat up really fast to get him out of my bed. It was so strange.

Then I started laughing hysterically at myself once I came to my senses.

Ever have that happen to you???

1 comment:

MLasch said...

well... not with Colin Firth...