Saturday, February 17, 2007

Okay, so everyone I know has a blog and a couple of my friends have been urging me to 'just do it' so here I am!! I don't have pictures of any cute kids and funny stories to share like they do, so you'll have to hear about my crazed cat and my hubby Darren!! I'll do my best to make this entertaining!

I'll begin with my day today! I had breakfast with my E-group - it's a "home fellowship" on-line for those of us who teach or serve in other areas of the church and can't attend a regular home fellowship. Our wonderful leader Gwen begins each Monday with a new topic, scripture, and some very thought provoking questions which we all e-mail back and forth all week pondering, responding, and learning from each other. It was great to get together and talk face to face today. Plus I love going out for breakfast! I ordered chocolate milk with my meal - which embarrasses Darren because I'm 40, not 10! But I like my chocolate milk!!

Now to the fun housework stuff! I'll be posting a lot about the trials and tribulations of remodeling that we are beginning next Monday - I'll keep you posted with pictures!

Okay friends - now it's your turn....

3 comments:

DonnaG said...

YIIIPPPPPEEEEE you are bloggin'. Can't wait to see what you have to share. I have an idea. Show the progress of your kitchen. Those are always cool pics to see.

DonnaG said...

Another idea....do a 50 list.

Dave Peeters said...

keep up the blogging, I will be checkin in

Dave Peeters