Thursday, July 17, 2008

MY HUSBAND THE MOVIE DORK......




This is get to know my husband week, I guess, since I really don't have anything else to blog about! "The much anticipated" Batman movie opens tonight. Darren and one of his BFF's Glenn Garvin are going to one of the midnight shows tonight. Darren loves to do that and does it all the time. Thankfully he has Glenn, as most of his friends have the attitude of, "yeah, I'll see it when the crowds go down," his friends and his wife!! I went up to Edwards to get their tickets just now and holy cow...NINE theaters have sold out and the tenth is very close. They have even sold tickets for a couple of the 3:20 a.m. shows. I'm sure the tenth screen will sell out by late afternoon as there was a line. Yes, a line at noon on a Thursday. Who knew??!!

Enjoy boys - and don't wake me up when you get home!! :o)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

So was it worth it? Did he LOVE the movie?